Lightweight Terminal for Android with minimal resource usage
Access your Android's built-in Linux command line shell. Unleash your inner geek!
This is a remake of the popular "Terminal Emulator for Android" application by Jack Palevich.
Same great program, with just a little tweaks for Root Users
– Full Linux terminal emulation.
– Multiple windows.
– UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
– Customizable interface-palette.
– No ads, no payed functions, just a donate option 🙂
– This app isn't a game emulator.
– This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
– You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
– You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box", "Debian chroot" or "GNU CoreUtils" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
– If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions.
For Installing Busybox
For Installing Bash
Original Terminal Emulator for Android was made by Jack Palevich, if you interesting in it, you can get it here:
Check out the documentation wiki for original app: